Fri, Jun 10|
RZR Ride Excursion - McCall ID - Hosted by Unique AR's
Join us for an awesome excursion, enjoying some exciting and beautiful areas of McCall Idaho! Whether you are a local or out of state, you will love meeting incredible people and chillin' on Idaho roads with some fun people!
Time & Location
Jun 10, 7:00 AM MDT – Jun 13, 7:00 AM MDT
About the event
- We will go from Higher speed desert trails to low speed creek crossing , wooded trails, and rock crawling (nothing crazy )All day riding
- We will have planned stops along the way so we can meet up and socialize on the trail, while checking out some historical cabins and homesteads, and the views along the way
- Each machine will be able to accommodate from 1-3 people
- These machines all have incredible suspension but it is bumpy in spots on the trail
- The RZR’s will be spaced a couple minutes apart so we can enjoy the views and experience DUST FREE (least dust as possible)
What should you bring?
- Buff for the Dust if necessary
- Sun Glass or Goggles
- Light layering system, we are in the mountains so weather could change
- Bring your Camera or Camera Phone, lots of photo ops
- Sunblock (if necessary)
More details coming soon!! Local and non-residents weclome!
Food and lodging is covered!
Arrival to McCall ID 6/10 for local people and 6/13 for non residents Depart 6/14 for all
**THIS IS A FILMED/PHOTOGRAPHED EVENT**